No cell phones, video cameras or signs are allowed in the pageant hall at any time. The pageant will be professionally video taper and photographed and copies will be available for a fee.
1. Have contestants at designated areas by following the time schedule. Contestants, on Friday night upon entering interview judges have requested that you DO NOT shake their hands and PLEASE NO singing as well. Make sure Mothers (or person responsible) for contestants have their badges matching numbers on when picking up the contestant on Friday after interview and on Saturday following the pageant.
2. MOTHERS OR FRIENDS OF CONTESTANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FOLLOW THE CONTESTANTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT DURING INTERVIEWS, STAGE PRACTICE OR AT ANYTIME.PLEASE DO NOT SIT IN THE HALLS HOPING TO GET A GLIMPSE OF THE CONTESTANTS OR TRY AND TALK WITH CONTESTANTS. THIS IS A DISTRACTION FOR THE CONTESTANTS AND PAGEANT MOMS.MOTHER (OR PERSON RESPONSIBLE) FOR CONTESTANTS WILL LEAVE THEM AT THE REGISTRATION DESK WITH THE PAGEANT MOM AND PICK THEM UP AT THE REGISTRATION DESK AT THE DESIGNATED TIMES ON THE SCHEDULE.
3. NO FOOD, FLOWERS, CANDY OF ANY KIND IN THE DRESSING ROOM…..there are too many allergies out there to take a chance of someone getting sick.
4. Mothers (or person responsible) will be the ONLY person allowed to accompany contestants to the dressing room on Saturday.Only contestants and pageant workers are permitted back stage after 1:20.
5. When you bring your daughter to the dressing room on Saturday make sure she is dressed in her skinny jeans/top of choice/boots/LIMITED accessories outfit and stage ready. Contestants will have their pictures taken starting at 1:20.
6. Please send only the things needed for the pageant to the dressing room area. Make sure the contestants name is somewhere on each piece of clothing and items they have with them.
7. If mothers (or person responsible) have special instructions regarding your child’s dress, please share and leave in writing these instructions with your Pageant Mom before leaving the dressing room.
Lace-up dresses were prominent in October 2017. If dresses have laces have them laced so we don’t have to try and get them laced and on stage timely.
Communicate to parents, DRESSES WERE TOO LONG.
WE DO NOT DO HAIR AND MAKEUP, DON’T OVER ACCESSORIZE IN OPENING OUTFIT.
8. Contestants are not allowed to have cell phones or any electronic devices in the dressing room.
9. At the end of the pageant the curtains are being opened to allow the girls to see the crowning, they are not being released for pickup. Please do not go back to the curtain area, remain in your seats. Mother (or person responsible), remain in the ballroom in contestant # order and contestants will be released by the same # order. Mothers (or person responsible) MUST have badge on with corresponding number in order to pick up contestants.
10. Please decide whether or not you would like your daughter to remain in her gown after the pageant.
We sincerely hope that this will be a fun and exciting experience for your child. We ask that you please follow the instructions above.
The Miss Pre Teen Pageant Committee members and The Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.