No cell phones, video cameras or signs are allowed in the pageant hall at any time.
1. Have contestants at designated areas by following the time schedule.
2. NO FOOD, FLOWERS, CANDY OF ANY KIND IN THE DRESSING ROOM…..there are too many allergies out there to take a chance of someone getting sick.
3. Mothers (or person responsible) will be the ONLY person allowed to accompany contestants to the dressing room on Saturday.Only contestants and pageant workers are permitted back stage after.
4. Please send only the things needed for the pageant to the dressing room area. Make sure the contestants name is somewhere on each piece of clothing and items they have with them.
5. If mothers (or person responsible) have special instructions regarding your child’s dress, please share and leave in writing these instructions with your Pageant Mom before leaving the dressing room.
If dresses have laces, please have them laced so we are able to get the contestants on stage in a timely manner.
Communicate to parents, DRESSES WERE TOO LONG.
WE DO NOT DO HAIR AND MAKEUP,
6. Contestants are not allowed to have cell phones or any electronic devices in the dressing room.
7. At the end of the pageant the curtains are being opened to allow the girls to see the crowning, they are not being released for pickup. Please do not go back to the curtain area, remain in your seats. Mother (or person responsible), remain in the ballroom in contestant # order and contestants will be released by the same # order. Mothers (or person responsible) MUST have badge on with corresponding number in order to pick up contestants.
We sincerely hope that this will be a fun and exciting experience for your child. We ask that you please follow the instructions above.
The Miss Pre Teen Pageant Committee members and The Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.